GOOGLE ADS PILOT CAMPAIGN
THE LOW-RISK WAY TO TRY GOOGLE ADS - A PILOT CAMPAIGN
We can help you decide if Google Ads will work for your business – without signing into a long-term contract.
Some agencies sign up clients to long-term contracts without even knowing if they’ll make any money for them. You should not sign any Google Ads contract without knowing the following first:
- The average number of leads or sales you’re likely to receive every month.
- The cost of each lead or sale
- The budget required to run Ads effectively.
Google doesn’t know if their Ads are a good fit for your business. We think signing an expensive long-term contract with an agency without knowing the above is a high-risk approach.
We have a different method.
A LOW-RISK PILOT CAMPAIGN
A pilot campaign is a safe, reduced-risk way of testing the waters. It’ll provide the information needed to decide whether or not Google Ads works for your business.
By the end of our campaign, you’ll know:
- how much each lead or sale cost
- how many leads or sales to expect on average
The campaign includes:
- Research to uncover how people use Google to search for what you sell or offer.
- Ads that will be displayed to people when they search for your products or services.
- Landing Pages designed to nudge people in the direction of an enquiry form or product.
- Monitoring and Optimisation to make sure the campaign performs at a high level.
- Analysis and Reporting to give you the information you need to decide if Google Ads is right for your business.
HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE FOR A GOOGLE ADS PILOT CAMPAIGN?
It depends on a few factors:
- Whether or not you’re Ecommerce or Lead Generation
- How competitive your industry is
- How competitive your Local area is
- Whether or not the campaign is national or regional
Building and running a pilot campaign can range from £300 to £600 (this excludes Google’s budget).
We will suggest an ideal budget for Google’s costs, but you’ll have the final say on how much you want to spend.
HOW LONG DOES THE GOOGLE ADS PILOT LAST?
The campaign needs to run long enough to gather enough data so we can help you make an informed decision about whether or not it will be profitable for you.
Usually we’re confident about making that decision after a month, but sometimes this can take longer if you have a limited budget or a very niche product and/or service.
WILL I GET ANY LEADS OR SALES DURING THE PILOT CAMPAIGN?
You should. Most of our clients do, but typically you’ll make more after we’ve been running the Ads for a few months because:
- Some leads during the pilot may turn into sales after the pilot has ended. This is common when your industry usually has a long sales cycle.
- It takes time to fine-tune the selling process if you’re not used to selling to website leads. Selling to website enquiries requires a slightly different approach than selling face-to-face. (hint: speed is key!)
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE PILOT CAMPAIGN?
At the end of the campaign, you’ll have enough information to make an informed decision on whether or not Google Ads works for your industry.
You are under no obligation to use our services after the pilot campaign, but we will be happy to help if you want to stick with us.