We can help you decide if Google Ads will work for your business – without signing into a long-term contract.
Some agencies sign up clients to long-term contracts without even knowing if they’ll make any money for them. You should not sign any sort of Google Ads contract without knowing the following first:
- The average number of leads or sales you’re likely to receive every month.
- The cost of each lead or sale
- The budget required to run Ads effectively.
Google doesn’t know if their Ads are a good fit for your business. We think signing an expensive long-term contract with an agency without knowing the above is a high-risk approach.
We have a different method.
A Low risk pilot Campaign.
A pilot campaign is safe, reduced-risk way of testing the waters. It’ll provide the information needed to make the right decision about whether or not Google Ads works for your business.
By the end of our campaign you’ll know:
- how much each lead or sale cost
- how many leads or sales to expect on average
The campaign includes:
- Research to uncover how people use Google to search for what you sell or offer.
- Ads that will be displayed to people when they search for your products or services.
- Landing Pages designed to nudge people in the direction of an enquiry form or product.
- Monitoring & Optimisation to make sure the campaign performs to a high level.
- Analysis & Reporting to give you the information you need to decide if Google Ads is right for your business.
How much do you charge for a Google Ads pilot campaign?
It depends on a few factors:
- Whether or not you’re Ecommerce or Lead Generation
- How competitive your industry is
- How competitive your Local area is
- Whether or not the campaign is national or regional
Building and running a pilot campaign can range from £300 to £600 (this excludes Google’s budget).
We will suggest an ideal budget for Google’s costs, but you’ll have the final say on how much you want to spend.